Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Am Me...

I am ready to resume the path of my destiny. To grasp what is beyond the horizon, and search out the mysteries of what I am supposed to be. I am not just a mother. I am not just a wife. I am not just a single soul in a sea of souls in a world where souls are lost and drown in the sorrows of what has slipped through their fingers. I am a woman once lost, but now found.  I am a mother, a wife, and a soul. Yes, I am all of those. But when I close my eyes...

I am a famous author on the cusp of writing the greatest novel of our time. A novel that grabs the attention of all who turn it's pages, and engulfs them in the greatest adventure they have ever imagined.

 I am a great composer, whose musical genius brings forth all of the emotions within that can bring an audience to tears.

I am the creative artist, whose hand paints a picture of a thousand words, and puts the observer right inside the place of which their eyes behold.

I am me. The only me that I can be. And some days, the me that I am desires more of herself than what she is....I soul without boundaries...a life without restraint.

1 comment: